Circular gouache painting that's part of the #apaintingaday 2020 project! The original was painted with gouache.
In-studiomade limited edition art print on 90% bamboo paper. 3 different sizes, with the artwork placed in the center. It's been treated with a special varnish. There's a limited edition available of each size - once they're all sold they won't return! All prints are signed & numbered by hand.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, warm-toned paper, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- environmentally friendly paper production!
Our daybreak storm | fine-art print
about the piece
This piece was inspired one of my favorite moments in Iceland: we randomly got off the main road and found this old lighthouse near the CRAZY ocean. I had never seen waves that big before! We just stood there, taking steps back as the ocean grew more and more wild. I love those big nature moments, feeling small and overwhelmed in the most beautiful way.